Eight Pattern Wing Chun
The Eight Pattern Wing Chun (8PWC) style is a synthesis of traditional Wing Chun styles and modern research in martial arts. Without unnecessarily modifying the traditional style elements, we are taking into account science of sport and modern didactics. The result is an authentic, complete and efficient Wing Chun style, which is successfully applicable to the private self defense context, as well as to the professional environment (security, law enforcement, penal institutions, military / commando operations).
Videos and other resources
Visit us on Patreon to find out more about our online lessons, see some of our videos, or just to support our cause.
Visit our spreadshirt shop for branded products like sweaters, trousers etc.
Literature and Publications
There are currently two books published about Eight Pattern Wing Chun, and one more is in preparation.
- Key Principles of Eight Pattern Wing Chun – “The White Book”
- Eight Pattern Wing Chun Kuen – “The Black Book”
- Tile not revealed yet – “The Red Book”
- The red book will first be available in German
- The new book will cover advanced topics and fighting